14 Open to All | Soul-Gift: Catch the "Sakura Series" Before the Gate Closes! 🌸
Welcome to the mystical world of "Oshite Mojis," ancient Japanese sacred characters presented by Shion-no-Tsuy.
【Cherry Blossoms & Oshite Script Portrait Art: User Manual】
Welcome to the world of art featuring "Oshite script," an ancient Japanese form of sacred writing, brought to you by Shion-no-Tsuyu.
Oshite script is a historical form of writing said to be the origin of the Japanese syllabary (Gojuon). It is believed that its geometric designs, which combine spiral patterns, encapsulate the thoughts of ancient ancestors and a unique worldview.
- Kagura music and Waka poetry promotional videos
👇 [Download the Full Set Original Files (ZIP)]
- Kagura music and Waka poetry promotional videos
[Download Link Details]
[Full Set] (Includes Character Art, Audio, and Video)
🔗 [https://72.gigafile.nu/0803-6721fc96bf2077119b6965e682fa3aec]
Size: 397.9 MB
[Standard Version] (Images and Audio only / No Video)
🔗 [https://94.gigafile.nu/0803-5d7fe6f67c6619ea3eb57b4512763047]
Size: 40 MB (Recommended for mobile users)
Available until August 3, 2026.
Note: The download period is limited to 100 days. Since I cannot maintain this link forever, I urge those lucky enough to receive these works to please create a backup.
When the time comes that I, "Shion no Tsuyu," am no longer able to distribute these works, I ask you to become "Shion no Tsuyu" in my place. Please share these pieces with the right people at the right time.
Important Note:
If these works are distributed for commercial purposes or for profit, I cannot be held responsible for any spiritual or worldly consequences that may arise. Thank you for your understanding.
Oshite Sakura Series Download
FREE, Available on BOOTH
https://shion-no-tsuyu.booth.pm/items/8167835
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
2. Kirishima Fire: Shifohai (Crimson Chapter) 🔥
I received a sudden vision from above: the deep crimson of Kirishima azaleas, white ritual robes, and a mysterious boy. Following his spirit led me into a massive, epic storyline.
Note: This one is hosted on my second blog.
3. Ox-Cart Procession: Kyoto’s Wheel Tracks 🐂🏯
One of my very first creations! It’s a romantic vibe inspired by ancient Heian-period picture scrolls. I was saving it for a year, but low-key considering changing the story route. Your feedback will literally decide how this story ends! Let me know what you think!
Right now, I only have these 3 up, but I have a bunch of half-finished projects cooking. 🧑🍳
Everything I make is directly downloaded into my brain from the universe ("up there" 👆), so the genres are totally random. Is it the universe's taste? Honestly, idk (I don’t know) lol.
Whenever I drop new art on my second blog, I'll add it to this list!
🔮 What is "Shion no Tsuyu" Content?
I create immersive cultural art based on your vibes and requests, mixing Japanese tradition with AI tech:
Main storylines & manuals
Original Waka poems & Noh theater chants
Immersive audio tracks
Cultural art pairing traditional text with AI visuals
Your comments are literally my biggest motivation to keep creating. Leave a comment and let me know your vibes! 💬
👉 [Check out my Art-Only Second Blog Here]






Comments
Post a Comment