46話The "Ghost Lake" that Protected Japan is Gone?! (And why we're lowkey in trouble 💀)





Hey besties, spill the tea time! ☕️✨

So, I was talking to my "higher-self" (you know, the voices from above lol), and they are HEATED. Like, literally fuming. 😤

Have you ever heard of Ogura Pond in Kyoto? It used to be this massive, mystical lake, but humans basically filled it all in. RIP. 💧

But here’s the scary part: that lake wasn't just water. It was the home of the Suzaku (the Vermillion Bird), a divine guardian that burns away all the bad vibes and "kegare" (spiritual filth) in Japan with its sacred fire. It was basically a giant purification machine for the whole country! ⛩️🔥

My higher-self was like, "Humans are such idiots! Taking out that lake is like ripping an organ out of a body. Japan is the heart of the world, so if Japan’s gut is messed up, the whole world is gonna feel it eventually." 🌍💔

So, what are we supposed to do, right?

They told me: "Bring back the faith."

They want me to get the Water God of Oike Shrine involved again. This powerful spirit is lowkey fading away because people forgot about it. Spirits need our "vibes" and thoughts to stay strong. If we lose this power, it’s a massive L for humanity. 📉

I was like, "Can I even do anything about this?"

And the answer was... basically, I have to write a story about it. ✍️✨

So, for Chapter 2 of my work, I’m making the Water God of the Ghost Lake the main star! I’m nervous if anyone will actually read it or start believing in the shrine again, but I’m gonna give it my all.

Once the story is done, I’m headed straight to Oike Shrine to report to the God. Wish

me luck! 🙏✨




Grab my past full sets for FREE right here 👇

[Sakura Oshite Character Collection]

[Kirishima Rekka —Shihohai / Kurenai no Dan—]








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Open to All | Soul-Gift: Catch the "Sakura Series" Before the Gate Closes! 🌸

3. Just imagining my "Ideal Life"... Wait, is this a trap? 😂

5. That "Bad Luck" was actually a massive Win. (Here’s why) 🏆🎊