57 ( the Drama of Why I Vanished)
Hey guys! So… Google straight up ghosted my blog, but guess what? I’M BACK and ready to flex some wild spiritual vibes! ✌️✨
If you were wondering why this blog suddenly vanished into thin air… long story short, I got totally wrecked by AI and search engines. My views hit zero, and AI told me my blog was "full of landmines." I literally cried and shut it down. 😭
But then I found out overseas users don't even care about Google that much?! Like, what the heck!! I made this for global fans anyway, so why was I stressing over Google's opinions? 😂 So yeah, I'm going full-on spiritual mode now. No regrets!
On this blog, I’ll be sharing the crazy behind-the-scenes secrets of my art that you can't read anywhere else.
Click here for our second blog, which is dedicated to showcasing artwork.
👇
Ancient Japanese Art & Waka Gallery

Comments
Post a Comment