58Grab My Art Lineup Welcome to Take





Anyway, here is my FREE digital art lineup from "Shion no Tsuyu" (Dew of Zion). These are a mix of traditional Japanese culture and modern AI tech! Check them out! 👇


1. Oshite Characters & Sakura Energy Prana Summoning Ritual 🌸

This is a whole pack for sacred energy rituals.









2. Kirishima Fire: Shifohai (Crimson Chapter) 🔥

I received a sudden vision from above: the deep crimson of Kirishima azaleas, white ritual robes, and a mysterious boy. Following his spirit led me into a massive, epic storyline.

  • Note: This one is hosted on my second blog.







3. Ox-Cart Procession: Kyoto’s Wheel Tracks 🐂🏯

One of my very first creations! It’s a romantic vibe inspired by ancient Heian-period picture scrolls. I was saving it for a year, but low-key considering changing the story route. Your feedback will literally decide how this story ends! Let me know what you think!






Right now, I only have these 3 up, but I have a bunch of half-finished projects cooking. 🧑‍🍳

Everything I make is directly downloaded into my brain from the universe ("up there" 👆), so the genres are totally random. Is it the universe's taste? Honestly, idk (I don’t know) lol.

Whenever I drop new art on my second blog, I'll add it to this list!

🔮 What is "Shion no Tsuyu" Content?

I create immersive cultural art based on your vibes and requests, mixing Japanese tradition with AI tech:

  • Main storylines & manuals

  • Original Waka poems & Noh theater chants

  • Immersive audio tracks

  • Cultural art pairing traditional text with AI visuals

Your comments are literally my biggest motivation to keep creating. Leave a comment and let me know your vibes! 💬

👉 [Check out my Art-Only Second Blog Here]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Open to All | Soul-Gift: Catch the "Sakura Series" Before the Gate Closes! 🌸

3. Just imagining my "Ideal Life"... Wait, is this a trap? 😂

5. That "Bad Luck" was actually a massive Win. (Here’s why) 🏆🎊