22、:I tried letting AI tell my jokes... It was a disaster. 💀
Even if I were to explain
the overall picture of Maitreya's world (the Golden Age),
you'd probably just think,
"Huh, what's that?"
So let me explain it in an easy-to-understand
way using a super niche example.
When I write blog posts,
I always throw them into Google Translate.
I thought,
"If I want to convey my style to English speakers,
why not leave it to AI?"
However, this was a huge mistake.
The original article was written in a soulful Kansai dialect,
characterized by its fast-paced
"straight man and funny man" exchanges.
But when I asked AI to translate
that energy into English slang,
the results were always... well... really embarrassing.
Just when I thought,
"Is this some kind of American joke?",
the AI would reply,
"Yes! In English-speaking culture,
this is considered a very cool and witty wordplay!"
...Seriously? Are you kidding me?
In my head, I'm screaming,
"Ugh, no! That's so lame!!
I can't believe people think I'm this lame! In Kansai,
if you have zero sense of humor,
you're practically treated like a nobody!
What have you done to me?!"
(laughs). But hey, when the "Age of Maitreya" arrives,
everyone will have telepathy as standard equipment,
so it'll be fine. I'll be able to deliver my sense of humor,
honed over years of watching Yoshimoto's comedy,
directly to your brain. No translation will be necessary.
By the way,
I grew up in Kyoto.
My humor isn't the loud,
pushy kind you find in Osaka.
It's more subtle, a little sarcastic,
a little cynical—you can directly experience
that kind of humor.
無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ
👉(Available for All) Titles Lineup

Comments
Post a Comment