44Guess what? The Universe just TROLLING me hard lol


A scene of freshwater fishing at the now-defunct Ogura Pond.

OMG, listen up! You won’t believe the drama I just had with "The Universe." 🙄✨

So, I was doing some deep digging into this mysterious place called Ogura-ike (a legendary vanished lake in Kyoto). I was looking for the "Forbidden Pond" and asked my AI to give me some options.

It gave me two spots: Imoarai (Uji River) and Akai (Katsura River).

Usually, when a place gathers bad vibes or "energetic gunk," people build a shrine to keep things chill. So I checked, and yep—there’s Ooike Shrine at one spot and Yodo Shrine at the other.

I was like, "Okay, which one should I visit?"

Since I’m still dealing with some post-illness stuff, I asked the AI for the easiest one to get to by train. But for some reason, the AI kept pushing Ooike Shrine... even though it's WAY further from the station! 🚶‍♀️💦

I was like, "Wait a sec... this is a setup, isn't it?!"

The "Higher-Ups" (you know, the spirits/universe/whatever) were lowkey obsessed with me going to Ooike Shrine. Like, just say it from the start! Why the mind games? "Free will" my butt! 🤣

When I complained like, "Hey! I can't walk that far with my health!" the response I got back was: "But I used the AI to stop you from going to the wrong place, didn't I?"

...SO ANNOYING. Always so extra.

But yeah, looks like my next destination is decided by the gods. Wish me luck! ✌️⛩️




無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ

👉Free Download Titles Lineup






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Open to All | Soul-Gift: Catch the "Sakura Series" Before the Gate Closes! 🌸

3. Just imagining my "Ideal Life"... Wait, is this a trap? 😂

5. That "Bad Luck" was actually a massive Win. (Here’s why) 🏆🎊