25I asked "Higher-Ups" how to save the world. The answer: Keep creating!
I feel a powerful intent from "the Higher Realms"—a divine will to raise the spiritual vibration of the English-speaking world.
For a long time, I’ve noticed subtle signs leading up to this. I’ve been guided to observe how the world reacts to Japan and to rediscover the profound essence of Japanese culture.
To us Japanese, the Shinji (sacred rituals) integrated into our daily lives seem ordinary. We rarely stop to think about the immense power they hold. However, in launching this "Shion-no-Tsuyu" (Dew of Zion) project and reflecting on the festivals and rituals held throughout the year, I can now feel it in my soul: the reason why Japan has endured for over 2,000 years.
Japan manages the "unseen world" behind the scenes. That is why, no matter the turmoil, this nation remains a sanctuary that cannot be easily destroyed. Even as the world falls into chaos, Japan continues to reign as a sacred stronghold.
However, there is a limit to how much Japan can carry alone. "Above" has judged that if the global vibration falls too low, Japan can no longer sustain the balance. There is a desperate need to lift the frequency of the entire world. I feel that strong, urgent will.
But how can such a miraculous shift happen?
When I asked, the answer was: "The Japanese people have already been doing it for a long time."
I was stunned. Doing what?
They told me that the world-renowned creators—the masters of their craft—have all, in some way, been influencing the world’s consciousness through their work.
It’s true. Look at today’s manga, anime, and games. Their global influence is undeniable.
But wait—I can’t do something that grand! I don’t have that kind of talent. All I can do is receive the intent from "Above" and turn it into creation.
Then, the answer came: "That is enough."
"The great masters do exactly the same."
Wait... me? The same as them?
No, no... that’s impossible...
Eh? Really?
無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ

Comments
Post a Comment