24I tried drawing a Samurai, but he turned into an Exorcist. 🎨✨





A kinder world. A world where people are just a little more considerate of others. If that energy spreads, prana will flow naturally. However, in this heavy, low-vibrational age, finding a breakthrough is not easy.


At that moment, a higher being reminded me of the work I was creating.


I was creating digital portraits. Characters embodying the energy often found in shonen manga—effort, friendship, victory, and so on. I tried to express a universal worldview by weaving in the sharpness of a sword and the spirit of a samurai.


However, midway through, I ended up in a different direction than my initial concept,

and instead of samurai, I had become an Onmyoji (exorcist).


At that moment, I realized. This wasn't just a concept for new content; it was a premonition from heaven. I had already received higher vibrations. Frankly speaking, the workings of the "universe" far exceed my imagination.


To be continued…


無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ

👉Free Download Titles Lineup



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Open to All | Soul-Gift: Catch the "Sakura Series" Before the Gate Closes! 🌸

3. Just imagining my "Ideal Life"... Wait, is this a trap? 😂

5. That "Bad Luck" was actually a massive Win. (Here’s why) 🏆🎊