30I’m Outsourcing My Story to the Universe. (Because I’m Not a Wizard) 🪄✨






【English Translation】

Episode 30: I’m Outsourcing Everything to the Higher Dimensions!

You might think I’m just being lazy, but listen—trying to write a long-form entertainment saga that actually levels up the vibes of the English-speaking world? Doing that on my own? NO CAP, it’s impossible.

For real, it’s not happening! No way, no how!

Setting up foreshadowing, weaving complex plot points, and pulling off a satisfying payoff... you think I can do that high-level crap? Hell. No.

So, I’ve decided to be a pure vessel. I’m just the guy who takes whatever the higher dimensions drop into my brain and gives it a physical form. That’s my only job.

If the signal from above cuts out, I ain’t posting. Sorry, not sorry!

As a matter of fact, Episode 1 of my new work is already finished and dropping soon. But here’s the kicker... the original Japanese script is steeped in archaic, old-world vibes, and the English translation is low-key killing the nuance.

For example, a line like:

“Me, possessed by an Ogre? Perish the thought, thou fool.” (That’s the vibe!)

Somehow turns into:

“I’ve got a demon in me? Stop talking nonsense.”

BRUHHH. Are you kidding me?!

It’s like night and day! It’s totally different! It’s not supposed to sound this cheap and basic. How am I supposed to raise the collective vibration with this weak sauce?

I’m dying to get the real energy across. I just wish someone could translate this with the actual SOUL it deserves.

Anyway, since I couldn’t stand the thought of the "watered-down" English being the only version out there, I’ve posted the original Japanese raw manuscript on Tumblr. If you want the real heat, go check it out!





無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ

👉Free Download Titles Lineup



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Open to All | Soul-Gift: Catch the "Sakura Series" Before the Gate Closes! 🌸

3. Just imagining my "Ideal Life"... Wait, is this a trap? 😂

5. That "Bad Luck" was actually a massive Win. (Here’s why) 🏆🎊