47My Daily Tea with Higher-Ups: Just a 0.00001s Chat lol
Yo besties! ✌️
People keep asking me, "So, what’s your blog actually about?"
And honestly? It’s basically just me rambling, but I guess it falls under the "spiritual" vibe. Even my AI translator is like, "Wow, so spiritual!" every single time. 😂
But listen—I’m NOT doing that "healing vibes" or "gratitude is everything" high-maintenance spiritual stuff. That’s so not me.
I just write whatever pops into my head, and I guess to everyone else, I look like I’ve gone full-on Zen. But I’m not here to give you some deep life lesson or preach. Recently, my blog has just been one big comedy routine with the Higher Realms. 🎤✨
Honestly? I’m kind of forcing it into a comedy skit format. In reality, the back-and-forth between me and the "other side" happens in like 0.00001 seconds. It’s basically me splitting my personality and doing a lightning-fast comedy duo routine in my head.
If you zoom out and look at yourself objectively, you’ll see it too. Most people do this instinctively but never notice. They think they’re just thinking for themselves, but nah—the "Other Side" is sliding into your DMs WAY more than you think. 📩
If you start watching yourself from above, you’ll be like, "Oh, I just got an email from the spirit world," or "They’re telling me to go here, now there..." It’s non-stop!
It’s like I hear a meeting happening behind me, and next thing I know, I’m the main speaker giving a whole presentation. 🤡
My blog posts are just "leaked clips" from those chaotic meetings in the back of my mind. Is there even a demand for this? Who knows!
But if you find it funny, then I’m winning. Stay tuned for more cosmic tea! ☕️💫
無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ

Comments
Post a Comment