41Scouting for my story in Kyoto (Total Plot Twist!) 🕵️♂️✨
Listen up, everyone! 🔊 I'm going to interrupt my previous work on the near-future cyberpunk sci-fi battle action story concept and immerse myself in Episode 2, "Beyond the Water Village," especially the "Mirror Pond" scene. 💧✨
But actually, I've completely hit a wall. No inspiration, no vision, nothing! So, I decided to take a chance and go to Nagaoka Tenmangu Shrine in Kyoto. That's exactly where this story takes place. ⛩️🏃♂️
I visited in May, so the famous vibrant red Kirishima azaleas had already fallen (what a shame! 😭). But I couldn't help but imagine how beautiful it must have been when they were in full bloom. 🌸
My main objective? To find a pond like the "Mirror Pond" in the story. And I was truly surprised. There were ponds literally everywhere! 🤯💦
Right near the entrance to the shrine, there's a large pond surrounding an azalea path. And just past the path, below the main garden, there's another lovely little pond. 🏡✨
The pond in the main garden was close to the "atmosphere" I was looking for, but I still felt it lacked a certain "realism." Behind the shrine, there was even a small pond for planting lotus flowers. There really are too many ponds. 🦆
Surrounded by so much water, I remembered something. I feel like there used to be a legendary huge lake, Ogura Pond, around here? Was it as big as Lake Biwa? 🌊🤔 Perhaps these ponds are remnants of it?
I looked it up when I got home, but I was wrong! What an unexpected turn of events. The large pond at the shrine is actually an artificial pond, and not that old. It's just an agricultural reservoir. It has absolutely no connection to the old Ogura Pond. 📉💔 So, I'm pretty much back to square one. My quest to find the perfect "mirror pond" model continues! 🚶♂️💨 Stay tuned for the next installment! ✨
無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ




Comments
Post a Comment