54My "boss" yelled at me to stop chasing views... 💀😭
Yesterday was a total mess. I was sweating bullets trying to fix my platform settings because my stats made zero sense.
Until yesterday, my top views were from Germany, Japan, and Finland. So I was literally recording my voice to post in all those different languages...
But then, "The Boss" (you know, the higher-ups/voices from above) came in with a huge NOPE. 🛑
They told me, "Stop being greedy. Stick to the English-speaking world like you planned."
But listen!!! One time, I tried a paid boost on Insta and got a TON of views from the US. But they all opened my blog, went "wtf is this?", and closed it immediately. 💀
Like, Americans love big, flashy, Hollywood-style entertainment, right? My stuff has action, but it's more like a psychological/spiritual battle. Way more low-key.
So I told my boss, "See? Americans don't care about this kind of stuff!"
But they clapped back saying, "They only think they like that because they're brainwashed by mainstream media."
I argued back like, "Then shouldn't I just target Germany and Japan since they actually like my stuff?!"
And then they got super mad and said, "Why did you create this project in the first place?! Do you want to be a clown dancing on a stage built by evil gods?!"
HYEEEEE!!! 😱😭😭
But like... if it doesn't go viral, nobody's gonna see it anyway! Why are they so obsessed with the English-speaking world?! I seriously don't get them.
Anyway... I deleted the stuff I recorded for Japan. It's time to go all in on English. Wish me luck. 🥲👍
Please enjoy this blog purely as entertainment.無料ダウンロード作品ラインナップ
Comments
Post a Comment